" ....Discover New Ways to Make More Money Everyday!...Fast, Smart, Exclusive!..... One Stop Destination for Traders......... Follow The 10,10 RULE!..... .--"
" Trade the Smart Way!......... 10 Stocks,10 Minutes-A-Day!..... We spend hours to find deals for you, so you don't have to.....just show-up and start trading!..... Simply Brilliant!..... --"
Twitter Live feed
Get Your FREE membership NOW!
|SEC Suspends A Record 42 Companies in one day, Suspended Penny Stocks, Suspended OTC Stocks|
|topten - topten|
|Written by Administrator|
SEC Suspends A Record 42 Companies – in one day- !
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Washington D.C.
SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Release No. 80405 / April 7, 2017
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission) announced the temporary suspension of trading in the securities of the following issuers,
commencing at 9:30 a.m.EDT on April 10, 2017, and terminating at 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 24, 2017:
1. Algeta ASA (ALGZF)
2. American Media Systems Co. (AMMS)
3. Apextalk Holdings, Inc. (APXG)
4. Art Boutique, Inc. (The) (ARTB)
5. Avatar Systems, Inc. (AVSM)
6. Billet Finder Inc. (BLTF)
7. Bookkeeper International Equities Corp. (BKPR)
8. Brandt, Inc. (BNDT)
9. CallKey International, Inc. (CKYI)
10. Cardiac Network, Inc. (CNWI)
11. Carolyn River Projects, Ltd. (CRPL)
12. China National Appliance of N. America Corp. (CNLC)
13. China Polypeptide Group, Inc. (CHPN)
14. China Redstone Group, Inc. (CGPI)
15. Clean Transportation Group Inc. (CLNZ)
16. Colonial Mirror & Glass Corp. (CMGC)
17. Connected Media Technologies, Inc. (CNCM)
18. Cotton & Western Mining, Inc. (CWRN)
19. Cross Atlantic Commodities, Inc. (CXAC)
20. Cryopak Industries Inc. (CYKIF)
21. Cyclon Capital Corp. (CYLO)
22. Dongsheng Pharmaceutical Intâl Co. Ltd. (DNGH)
23. Duravest, Inc. (DUVT)
24. Eastern Security & Protection Services, Inc. (EAST)
25. Easy Scripts Inc. (EYSI)
26. Emporia, Inc. (EPRA)
27. Enable TS, Inc. (ENTS)
28. Enzyme Environmental Solutions, Inc. (EESO)
29. FileWarden.com (FLWD)
30. Forever Enterprises, Inc. (FVEN)
31. Gambit Energy, Inc. (GMEI)
32. Goldenway, Inc. (GWYI)
33. Good Life China Corp. (GLCC)
34. GSM Fund Group Inc. (GSMF)
35. Hall of Fame Beverages, Inc. (HFBG)
36. Hammett (J.L.) Co. (HAMT)
37. Harrison-Ross Group, Inc. (HRGP)
38. Heathrow Natural Food and Beverage, Inc. (HRNF)
39. Henry County Bancshares, Inc. (HYCY)
40. Holiday-Gulf Homes, Inc. (HOGU)
41. Homeowners Financial Corp. (HOFC)
42. Stevens International, Inc. (SVEIA)
The Commission temporarily suspended trading in the securities of the foregoing companies because of questions regarding the adequacy and accuracy of information about the companies. The order was entered pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Exchange Act).
The Commission cautions brokers, dealers, shareholders, and prospective purchasers that they should carefully consider the foregoing information along with all other currently available information and any information subsequently issued by these companies.
Brokers and dealers should be alert to the fact that, pursuant to Rule 15c2-11 under the Exchange Act, at the termination of the trading suspensions, no quotation may be entered relating to the securities of the subject companies unless and until they have strictly complied with all of the provisions of the rule. If any broker or dealer is uncertain as to what is required by the rule, it should refrain from entering quotations relating to the securities of these companies that have been subject to trading suspensions until such time as it has familiarized itself with the rule and is certain that all of its provisions have been met. Any broker or dealer with questions regarding the rule should contact the staff in the Division of Trading and Markets, Office of Interpretation and Guidance, at (202) 551-5777. If any broker or dealer enters any quotation that is in violation of the rule, the Commission will consider the need for prompt enforcement action.
If any broker, dealer or other person has any information that may relate to this matter, they should immediately contact Elisha L. Frank, Assistant Regional Director, or Jason R. Berkowitz, Assistant Regional Director, Miami Regional Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission at (305) 982-6300, or Michael D. Paley, Assistant Regional Director, New York Regional Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission at (212) 336-1100.
Source: SEC, Finra, OTC Markets, Daily Stock Deals