" ....Discover New Ways to Make More Money Everyday!...Fast, Smart, Exclusive!..... One Stop Destination for Traders......... Follow The 10,10 RULE!..... .--"
" Trade the Smart Way!......... 10 Stocks,10 Minutes-A-Day!..... We spend hours to find deals for you, so you don't have to.....just show-up and start trading!..... Simply Brilliant!..... --"
Twitter Live feed
Get Your FREE membership NOW!
Never invest in stocks featured in our emails and/or on our sites if you can NOT afford to lose your Entire investment. We simply aggregate and publish to entertain and inform, we don't promote, recommend, endorse, agree or disagree with the views and opinions expressed by any individual inside or outside any corporation or entity discussed or the individuals who compose and publish any material with or without our explicit or implicit permission on our sites or in the email/chat/twits. We may time to time send information through the standard US Mail or electronically to those who chose to become members/opted-in via any of our websites, publications and/or email letters and various other promotions to receive such communications.
We are NOT a broker dealer or registered investment adviser in any jurisdiction of the known world. This information is provided as is, we believe it to be reliable but we don't know nor have the capacity or resources required to confirm or deny whether it is factually true or not. therefore, we don't guarantee its accuracy or completeness and we are not obligated to update in the future. We aggregate information from various sources including the corporate filings, press releases, financial press, forums, and blogs etc.
We, our employees, partners and affiliates may currently hold, buy or sell, any time before, during or after, without further notice the securities we profile and/or discuss. We receive compensation for advertising on our site(s) in research reports and news letters, the compensation could be in the form of cash/free and/or restricted shares and reciprocal exchange of goods or services. The compensation obviously causes conflict of interest, so you should expect our views to be biased. We get compensated directly by the companies we profile, their executives, their IR/PR representatives, third party shareholders, they may individually or jointly hold significant beneficial ownership interest and may liquidate securities without notice.
Release of Liability, You agree to hold harmless and release from all liabilities, monetary or otherwise this website, its owners/operators/employees, its affiliated sites and partners. If You Don't Agree we simply ask you to please leave, and don't use our site or read our newsletter or any other communications you may have received from us, and please unsubscribe immediately, Thanks.
TOS/TOU apply, we reserve the right to modify or change TOS/TOU and/or deny/discontinue this service either partially or completely without prior notice. In case of complete cessation of service any 'unearned' portion of the premium collected in advance, from member will be returned and credited to the same credit/debit cards from which the payments were made.
You further acknowledge that you read and understood the full disclosure and disclaimer and you meet the definition and eligibility requirement of a qualified and informed investor under the strict SEC guidelines, and able and willing to risk, on your own accord, your entire invested capital in highly speculative securities that we profile on our web properties, reports and newsletters and other form of communications. please visit our site and read the full disclosure/disclaimer.
It's YOUR Money, Invest WISELY® TM
Recent IR Campaigns & Compensations
By using this site you acknowledge that you are an ACCREDITED INVESTOR as defined by Rule 501 (a) promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and/or a QUALIFIED PURCHASER as defined by the Investment Company Act of 1940 visit SEC.gov for details ,you further acknowledge that you have read the full disclaimer/disclosure and understand the risks associated with investing in OTC/Pinksheets stocks, further you understand that we are not a registered broker dealer/financial adviser. We are financial media firm and we receive compensation for writing opinion pieces, advertorials, blogs, designing and placing ads, email campaigns and hosting promotional material on our websites/blogs/social media sites etc. Securities trading on the OTC/PINKSHEETS exchange pose significant risks. Always consult with your financial adviser/broker/spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/neighbor and barber before investing in penny stocks.
01. Ree International Inc.REEI.PK, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
02. First Liberty Power Corp. FLPC.OB, compensation, Thirsty Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
03. Frogads Inc. FROG.OB, compensation, Thirsty One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
04. Spectrum Acquisitions SPAH.PK, compensation, Forty Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
05. Hybrid Fuels Inc. HRID.PK, compensation, Thirty Eight Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
06. AVworks Aviation SPLI.PK, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
07. Crown Equity Holdings CRWE.OB, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
09. Universal BioEnergy UBRG.PK, compensation, Nine Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
10. Seven Arts Entertainment SAPX (NASDAQ) Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
11. Winland Ocean Shipping WLOL.OB, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
12. Lone Star Gold LSTG.OB, compensation, Twenty Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
13. Premier Beverage Group Corp PBGC.PK, compensation, Thirty Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
14. Signature Devices SDVI.PK, compensation, Fifteen Thousand Dollars, paid by the company.
15. China HGS Real Estate HGSH (NASDAQ), compensation Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
16. Positron Corporation POSC.OB, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
17. Stevia Corporation STEV.OB, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
18. Techs LoanStar TCLN.PK, Forty Thousand Dollars, Paid by the company and Fifteen Thousand, by a Third Party
19. Medical Billing Assistance FCHS.OB, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
21. Nyxio Tech NYXO.PK, compensation, Thirty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
22. Fox Petroleum FXPT.PK, compensation, Forty Five Thousand Dollars, paid by a Third Party.
Important Please Note: If you wish to launch a campaign or want to learn more, please don't hesitate to contact us.
This is a partial list of companies selected at random without any particular preference or prejudice, companies use multiple channels so other promotion campaigns may still be in progress, thus, the payment information is incomplete, amounts reflect only the known payments. Payments are made by the companies and/or their representatives, large shareholder(s) third parties (sometimes without company's knowledge) The payers may directly benefit from any price increase, they may liquidate their positions during the campaign. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information and have no obligation or plans to correct/update the list.